VORTEX Bluegrass Sod
NEW GENERATION OF DROUGHT TOLERANT SOD
VorTex is our proprietary Texas Hybrid Bluegrass blend that stands up to Colorado’s
summer sun and heat, as well as dry, cold winters! It is durable for use in both Residential and Commercial applications.
- Fine and Rich Green Color - Similar to Kentucky Bluegrass
- Up to 30% Water Savings - Stays Greener with Less Water!
- Great in Full Sun & Partial Shade
- Extensive, Strong & Aggressive Rhizome System
- Durable Surface for High Traffic & Relaxation
- Faster Recovery & Self-Healing
VorTex will out-perform most other grasses in non-irrigated cool season climates. An aggressive establishment with excellent recovery. Combines the extensive rhizomes, heat & drought resistance and water savings of Texas Bluegrass with the turf quality & density of a Kentucky Bluegrass. Recommended for: Athletic Fields, Front & Back Yards, Golf Courses, Parks and other Landscape projects where high traffic use, superior durability, density, and safety are necessary. Excellent in low water-use areas!
Texas Bluegrass Hybrid
- “Drought Survivor”
- Best Seller/Multi use
- Bluegrass Hybrid Blend
- Water Saver—low water use
- Cool, Warm, Transitional seasons
- Grows well in sandy, loam or clay soils
- Full sun to partial shade
- Low maintenance
- Very versatile—almost any application
- Available for farm pickup, delivery and installation
Latest Blog Posts
We Serve More Than Just Colorado
Our Colorado-based sod farm serves more than just the Colorado front range! Our sod services spread into Wyoming, South Dakota, New Mexico, Texas and surrounding ares. We offer sod delivery as well as pick up. The Korby Landscaping team can assist you with lawn design, sod blend selection, installation and maintenance guides.