- Fertilizer analysis: 10-0-20
- High potassium formula helps promote deep rooting
- Provides gentle fall feeding and contains nitrogen to help repair summer damage
- Great for using on newly seeded lawns
- Encourages winter disease prevention and promotes early spring green-up
Jonathan Green’s Winter Survival Fall Lawn Food is the ideal fall lawn fertilizer to spread anytime from early September through mid-November because air temperatures are cooler and the soil is still warm enough for grass roots to grow deep. Winter Survival provides the nutrients to help boost newly seeded lawns as well as help established lawns grow thicker and greener grass with deeper roots.
This product helps lawns recover from summer stress, feeds grass for up to three months and can be applied to any type of lawn grass. If Winter Survival is spread early in the fall, a second application the first week of November will safeguard the lawn over the winter resulting in greener grass early next spring.